Law Enforcement or Regulatory Agency Visit
Law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies may stop by the facility expected or unexpected. This is nothing to be alarmed about and is likely in the routine course of their duties.
- Treat them with respect and your full cooperation.
- Register them as visitors in the log and verify identifications as with any visitor.
- Collect the following information:
- What agency are they with?
- Purpose of the visit?
- Individual’s names, titles, badge numbers
- Are they here on a warrant?
- Who are they looking to speak with?
Immediately notify the manager with the above information and be prepared to follow their guidance.